The little Bulli FAQ
Dear guest, we are happy if the buses are treated with care and appreciation. And we know you will.
- Minimum age: 26 years // Minimum driving license possession: 3 years (If one of both criteria is not fulfilled, please contact us - maybe we can find a solution together :)).
- No smoking on the buses (no, no weed either ;)) - only outside please.
- If you're cooking inside, please make sure you have a window open for ventilation.
- Please do not stay overnight anywhere where it is prohibited.
- Please keep an eye on the engine temperature (especially on climbs and switchbacks). Please drive slowly and take care of the engine. If the engine does get hot, please stop immediately and let the engine cool down. Do not pour on cold coolant while the engine is still hot.
- Speeding and parking tickets are paid by yourself.
- Defective furniture and equipment must be replaced by you.
- Please do not drive the Westi and the Harlequin faster than 85 km/h (on a straight road). Uphill please adjust your speed - you won't always be able to keep the maximum 85 km/h here. The engines are happy. The Brownie is allowed to drive 100 km/h on a straight road.
- If the bus is returned heavily soiled, an additional cleaning fee will be charged - at cost.
- In case of ambiguity in the operation of the vehicle or its inventory, we are happy to help :). And we as the landlord are also please always first to consult. In case of improper use and its consequential damages you are fully liable.
- Please no animals without consultation - out of consideration for the next tenants, who may have allergies. If you want to bring your animal, then at your own risk and cost regarding damage to the inventory / bus equipment. In addition, you pay the special cleaning (allergens) of the camper afterwards in the amount of 150.00 euros.
- The vehicle is handed over by the lessor with remaining tank filling (amount is recorded in the rental contract). You return the bus with the same amount of fuel.
- You have a basic supply of spices, salt, coffee, oil, tea, washing up liquid etc. in the bus. We have equipped the bus with everything at the beginning of the rental. We would like you to leave the bus equipped in such a way that the next renter will also have a basic equipment 🙂 Meaning: If something runs out or is almost out: please buy more! That way it's fair for everyone - and the next tenants will be happy 🙂
- Should there be anything - you can reach us by phone or WhatsApp at +49 17647672032 or +49 17622795469.
And otherwise: Enjoy & have fun!
- The buses are all fully insured with 0.00 Euro deductible.
- But please still make sure that nothing happens to you and the buses.
- Inventory as well as operator errors are excluded from comprehensive insurance.
Here you can read our terms and conditions.
The deposit is 400€ by Paypal, bank transfer or cash on site at the handover of the bus in Tenerife! After defect-free delivery of the bus, the amount will be refunded within 72 hours.
*the transfer costs from Paypal, credit card etc. will not be refunded (these are between 1-5%), but the amount which actually arrives at Tenerife Love Bullis.